Orthodox church st. Mikołaj in Białowieża was built in the years 1894–1897. The founder of the church was Tsar Alexander III.
Grodno Governor’s Manor – the oldest building in Białowieża, dating from 1845
Krynoczka is a wonderful spring in the Białowieża Primeval Forest, one of the most important sacred places of Orthodoxy in Podlasie. We will see the church of St. Maccabees built in 1848.